News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where the hell is Spring rant......

Started by 1970Moparmann, March 21, 2013, 08:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

Quote from: Bob T on April 25, 2013, 01:52:02 AM
I cant believe some of the blizzard photos. We've gone onto daylight saving time now where the clocks get wound back an hour - any of you still do that?

The daytime temperature is dropping and the autumn is definetely here with cold and frequent showers, so I'm afraid that's it for the car cruising season, damn, but it sure has been good
Got up at 04.30 for Dawn parade, that was a bit cold  :icon_smile_big:

Auckland Weather Today  ( Celsius )
Few showers
16°–21°
Long fine spells, few showers. Fresh westerly.
Tomorrow
Partly cloudy
16°–21°
Fine spells, chance morning shower. Fresh westerlies.
Saturday
Showers
15°–21°
Few showers, clearing evening. Fresh westerlies ease.
Sunday
Partly cloudy
13°–22°
Fine spells. Westerly breezes.

you wind yours BACK??  that's funny, over here its Spring FORWARD and Fall BACK
after i re-read that i realized it is Fall for you folks down under :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Fred

Quote from: mauve66 on April 25, 2013, 06:49:13 PM
Quote from: Bob T on April 25, 2013, 01:52:02 AM
I cant believe some of the blizzard photos. We've gone onto daylight saving time now where the clocks get wound back an hour - any of you still do that?

The daytime temperature is dropping and the autumn is definetely here with cold and frequent showers, so I'm afraid that's it for the car cruising season, damn, but it sure has been good
Got up at 04.30 for Dawn parade, that was a bit cold  :icon_smile_big:

Auckland Weather Today  ( Celsius )
Few showers
16°–21°
Long fine spells, few showers. Fresh westerly.
Tomorrow
Partly cloudy
16°–21°
Fine spells, chance morning shower. Fresh westerlies.
Saturday
Showers
15°–21°
Few showers, clearing evening. Fresh westerlies ease.
Sunday
Partly cloudy
13°–22°
Fine spells. Westerly breezes.

you wind yours BACK??  that's funny, over here its Spring FORWARD and Fall BACK
after i re-read that i realized it is Fall for you folks down under :brickwall: :brickwall:

No need for me to explain it to you then.   ;D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

90* today, snowing tomorrow :2thumbs:  80* by Sunday :popcrn:

Ram07

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 25, 2013, 01:06:23 AM
People complaining of snow and they live in C A N A D A.  Isn't that what it is supposed to be doing up there?  Sounds kinda like the people in Seattle complaining of rain, the people in Chicago complaining of wind, and the people in Florida complaining of sunshine.  You need to move to Missouri.  You can experience all 4 seasons in a week. :2thumbs:

A smart guy like yourself should understand that even tho I live in C A N A D A, the snow does melt, usually quicker than it did this year.

Good thing is, it's 27c now....no more snow!  :2thumbs:

JB400

Quote from: Ram07 on May 05, 2013, 01:25:53 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 25, 2013, 01:06:23 AM
People complaining of snow and they live in C A N A D A.  Isn't that what it is supposed to be doing up there?  Sounds kinda like the people in Seattle complaining of rain, the people in Chicago complaining of wind, and the people in Florida complaining of sunshine.  You need to move to Missouri.  You can experience all 4 seasons in a week. :2thumbs:

A smart guy like yourself should understand that even tho I live in C A N A D A, the snow does melt, usually quicker than it did this year.

Good thing is, it's 27c now....no more snow!  :2thumbs:
You mean the snow melts in Canada?  There's a shocker!!!  I was under the impression you guys shipped it south, smothered it in syrup, and sold it as snow cones.

Ram07

Yes, along with a free case of Canadian...place your order now!

Nice gif btw (see you started again) bikini chick in a Mustang, awesome for a charger site!