News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger with amnesia build

Started by Baldwinvette77, March 27, 2013, 10:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Pat1973charger on February 20, 2017, 02:25:00 PM
Slowly but surely Baldwin. Looking good. How's the header panel doing m?  ;) :popcrn:

Its doing good you... GOD DAMN IT  :lol: , nah i hung it next to my tool box to remind me to box it up for you, i even have a list stuck to my wall reminding me to do so.. AND i even hoarded enough cardboard to make a box so... Hopefully soon  :rofl:

Baldwinvette77

So, i finally got around to replacing the vintage plug wires and distributor cap, although for the plug wires i mixed and matched 2 sets that i got on clearance sales.

i adjusted and ran a belt to the water pump and alternator but i still need to make a 3rd bracket to help support the alternator.

i found the windshield washer and coolant overflow bottles from the corvette so i mounted those.

and lastly i bought a fuel filler hose and connected the gas tank to the fuel door!

Its Almost a car now.. sorta  :lol:

alfaitalia

.....and the award for smallest Charger air filter goes too.............!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: alfaitalia on February 21, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

:rofl:

RCCDrew

Read through most of this thread. Good read! Subscribed.

Moparsaver

Quote from: alfaitalia on February 21, 2017, 03:20:45 PM
:smilielol:

chaos52

This thread needs some resurrecting...what's the status Baldwinvette??  :popcrn: