News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2nd try name this part

Started by 69chargerdad, February 19, 2006, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerdad

does any one know where this goes?    It's off of a 69 charger   440   thanks Ken

69chargeryeehaa

I BELIEVE IT IS A WIREHARNESS HOLDER, FROM JUST BY THE MASTER CYLINDER BOOSTER HOLDING THE HARNESS AND VACUUM LINSE, AND IN THE FRONT CLIP.  SEEN THEM IN SEVERAL PLACES. ???

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69chargeryeehaa on February 19, 2006, 04:56:17 PM
I BELIEVE IT IS A WIREHARNESS HOLDER, FROM JUST BY THE MASTER CYLINDER BOOSTER HOLDING THE HARNESS AND VACUUM LINSE, AND IN THE FRONT CLIP. SEEN THEM IN SEVERAL PLACES. ???

:iagree:   It gets mounted behind the master cylinder mounting plate on the fire wal.   It retains the vacuum hoses for the headlight doorsl
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69chargerdad

does it go below the master cylinder plate ?   it sounds like i have to pull master cylinder to put this thing on   any one have a pic?   Ken

Ghoste

It's on page 23-36 of the fsm if you have it.  I'm not sure if I can get a decent scan for you or not if you don't have one.

69chargerdad

thanks Ghoste  I found  it on 23-36    :2thumbs: :cheers:    Ken