News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who owns two 'birds in Michigan?

Started by pettybird, August 12, 2013, 10:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

I collect license plates and came across a pair (one each) of consecutively numbered 1970 Michigan plates.  They're not perfect but I'd give them an 8-8.5 out of 10.

Since I'm a wing car snob, I figured I'd throw the plates their way if they'll use them.  Other cars need to pay up, though  :nana:

John Pappas has two, but he runs personalized plates.  Also, nearly every pair of cars on the 1979 owner's list are gone or moved.

I have a few extra 1970 plates in various condition, too, if someone is interested in trading or buying.  I just completed the 50 state set this weekend, and I need Manitoba and Northwest Territories to complete Canada.  They look cool laid out!

62 Max

Can you change them to PA ?? :icon_smile_big:

pettybird

Quote from: 62 Max on August 12, 2013, 01:47:28 PM

ha no but I can keep my eyes open.  I have consecutive Ohio plates on our cars and it's definitely a conversation piece.  Can you re-register the old ones over there?

62 Max

Quote from: pettybird on August 12, 2013, 03:54:37 PM

ha no but I can keep my eyes open.  I have consecutive Ohio plates on our cars and it's definitely a conversation piece.  Can you re-register the old ones over there?

Nope,we're SOL !! :brickwall:

pettybird

that sucks.  the old plates look really cool on the cars. 

My PA plate says '999 08Z' which is cool because of the Petty car here.  I also have PA dealer plates and a DMV official business plate.  I couldn't pass that one up.

BS27ROB

Quote from: 62 Max on August 12, 2013, 04:26:06 PM
Quote from: pettybird on August 12, 2013, 03:54:37 PM

Nope,we're SOL !! :brickwall:

We can now, check the attachment.