News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vega hatch, glass and trim .

Started by mopar_man, August 12, 2013, 05:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_man

I found a mint Vega hatch , back  glass and the trim intact. Just wondering is it worth picking up and is there any demand for them now ? :cheers:

CornDogsCharger

I'd be interested in it!  I have a hatch that needs work, decent trim, and no glass. Let me know if you decide to get it.

Thanks
Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

CornDogsCharger

I meant to ask, do you know what year Vega it is? Does it have the vents below the glass? And does it have the rear defrost lines on the glass?

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

mopar_man

I really don't know if it got the vents and defroster. Don't know if it be worth it to you as i'm so far away up here in Eastern Canada . shipping would be a killer . But that would be your call as to how much your willing to pay for the unit .  :cheers:

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

mopar_man

Quote from: 70 sublime on August 12, 2013, 11:53:44 AM
How far east in Canada ?

If you want to go any  farther East  , be prepared to swim . lol

Daytona Guy

Anyone out there who finds them - buy it!! There will always be a demand for it, until they start repopping the Vega hatches - ha ha

Dane

70 sublime

I think I found one a little closer today
Have not seen it yet but he is asking $150

I asked around a bit and it seems the 74 and newer cars are the ones without the grills in the hatch
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Stevearino

Get it and store it in a dry place. They are getting harder to find. It won't go bad and they don't eat much. :icon_smile_wink: