News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 8900 Mile 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LT

Started by twodko, May 18, 2013, 02:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Greetings Moparopians,

I put my 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LT with only 8900 miles on Craig'sList today. I just can't drive it anymore, when I see it I see the scooter lift hanging off the back then my gals wheelchair after she couldn't drive the scooter anymore.. I'm OK with selling it and have no regrets. It served it purpose.

Must have been on of those "meant to be" thingys. I took the Charger out on Thursday for gas and saw this 1994 Chevrolet full size Blazer parked in town for sale. It caught my eye because it looked so pristine. After fueling up the Q5 I went back to check it out. Man, is it well maintained! It is spotless on the exterior and from what I could see inside promised the same. I called the owner for a closer look and I was right, simply mint condition inside! They bought it new and it's loaded, always garage kept and it looks it. The engine bay is very clean for its age as is the under carriage. Paint is excellent as is the bumpers, trim and glass. 97k miles, it was his wife's car. Even the drivers seat foam wasn't rushed down! She must be a petit gal.
The guy wanted $4500 for it......way to much so I waved $3500 in his face and the deal was done. He's coming by in a bit to take care of the business, I'll shoot some pix and post up tonight.

I had a 1972 K5 Blazer in college and loved that truck. What a find for me.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

stripedelete

What are you asking for the 11? Is it a 4x4?

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ACUDANUT

How do you know it's not 197K or 297K. ?

twodko

Fred

johnnycharger

hi Tom
Thats awesome! just put a roll cage in if it doesn't have one already I've been upside down in one of those before!
:cheers: :cheers:

twodko

Hi Fred and Erika,

I just can't. This is my home and all the sad emotion triggers are subsiding. I'm seeing all the love and magic in this little house and our garden Diane and I built.
Besides I would have to break in a whole new group of non-muscle car neighbors!  :icon_smile_big:

twodko

Hey John!

I had one in my 72 Blazer........great safety device and I discovered some other wonderful uses for it taking babes to the drive-in.  :D

Does any one remember drive-ins?

Are you going to the Napa show this year? My best to the family.

johnnycharger

Hi Tom
Yes, I will be there.  You? What about Mopar Alley this year?

Fred

Quote from: twodko on May 24, 2013, 10:13:58 AM
Hi Fred and Erika,

I just can't. This is my home and all the sad emotion triggers are subsiding. I'm seeing all the love and magic in this little house and our garden Diane and I built.
Besides I would have to break in a whole new group of non-muscle car neighbors!  :icon_smile_big:

Glad to hear that the sad emotions are slowly subsiding and that you can now start to focus more on remembering the good times with a little less pain Tom.
Staying put is good. Besides, white winters although beautiful, are a pain in the butt.

twodko

True that Fredo! By the by, I know I'll regret it later but I'm making the famous "Erika Macaroons" this weekend.

John, no MOPAR Alley this year but I look forward to seeing you and hopefully your crew as well at the Napa show. Your boy must be 6' tall by now!

Fred

Quote from: twodko on May 24, 2013, 10:18:43 PM
True that Fredo! By the by, I know I'll regret it later but I'm making the famous "Erika Macaroons" this weekend.

The macaroons are a pretty safe bet.  The scones and the sticky date pudding on the other hand need to be tucked into more cautiously.  :lol:

johnnycharger

Sounds good Tom.
I will most likely have the whole family there, unless they wake up cranky or something! Logan is growing fast and he says "hi"! :2thumbs: