News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Hemi four speed Daytona that sat outside in front of my house for 15 years..

Started by Daytona R/T SE, June 15, 2013, 12:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Daytona R/T SE

;) :lol:

JB400

I'm surprised it didn't walk off or get bashed by a ball bat yielding thug in a pickup truck. :RantExplode:

Very cool :2thumbs:

Daytona R/T SE

I've still got the box for it... :scratchchin:

Think Toys-R-Us will give me my 20 bucks back ? :shruggy: ;)

b5blue

:lol: After getting my box knocked down 5-6 times I just took a bungee cord and strapped it to the cement light pole in front of my mobile home. That poor car needs a restoration! 

A383Wing

DC_1

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

areibel

That's cool!  Instead of "barn fresh" that's "mailbox fresh"?
I want to know how you trained the scale sized mice to do the damage to the hood insulation pad, etc...?

Ghoste

Gotta say I'm another one who's a bit surprised that no moron decided to make it a target.  Great idea for a mailbox. :2thumbs:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: areibel on June 15, 2013, 05:46:52 PM
That's cool!  Instead of "barn fresh" that's "mailbox fresh"?
I want to know how you trained the scale sized mice to do the damage to the hood insulation pad, etc...?

That's cobwebs!  ;)

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Ghoste on June 15, 2013, 05:47:37 PM
Gotta say I'm another one who's a bit surprised that no moron decided to make it a target.  Great idea for a mailbox. :2thumbs:

Yeah, me too.

Right after these pictures were taken, I replaced the ratty old mailbox.

The weathered Daytona is now safe from vandals in my garage.

Ghoste

And you have to admit the interior held up amazingly well for having the windows down all those years. :lol:

ws23rt

So how are the floor and trunk pans holding up? Been in touch with AMD?

A383Wing

Daytona R/T SE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Ghoste on June 15, 2013, 05:56:57 PM
And you have to admit the interior held up amazingly well for having the windows down all those years. :lol:

Armor all  !  :2thumbs:

1966hemi

Those birds must have stolen the A-pillar shields...probably crows, they love blingy stuff, LOL.

Fred

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 15, 2013, 05:53:54 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on June 15, 2013, 05:47:37 PM

Yeah, me too.

Right after these pictures were taken, I replaced the ratty old mailbox.

The weathered Daytona is now safe from vandals in my garage.

Good idea. Generally after you've talked about how nothing has happened to something.........something does.
very cool  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Ok, you replaced the old mailbox with a new one, so what did you decorate the new mailbox with? :popcrn:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on June 15, 2013, 10:40:52 PM
Ok, you replaced the old mailbox with a new one, so what did you decorate the new mailbox with? :popcrn:

As of right now... :scratchchin:

Bird Shit !

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Ghoste

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Ghoste

Well that's certainly where I want to put at least 2/3 of what is purported to be mail that comes to my place.

Daytona R/T SE

It's probably Robins or Spatzies :yesnod:

Hmmmm........ :scratchchin:

The first one to post a picture of Batman's sidekick shitting on a mailbox gets this:  :nutkick: