News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What should my vacuum reading be?

Started by Dino, June 16, 2013, 02:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Quote from: 71 SE3834V on July 04, 2013, 09:05:35 AM
Quote from: Dino on July 02, 2013, 06:50:59 AM
Quote from: 71 SE3834V on June 19, 2013, 06:37:21 PM
Dino, you can always run by here and I can put a tach & timing light on it. Downriver cruise is the 29th (hint, hint).

It looks like my car will be done running for this year.  There's too many things that need to be done to the car.  I'm going to have to try this timing light thing on my own so wish me luck!

Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat since I found out how much slop I had in the timing chain. Don't wanna risk jumping a tooth or worse so back into storage it went until fall when I'll have more time to deal w/it. Fortunately I have a back up cruiser ;) so the summer is not all lost but it too needs work (brake line). It's always something.

Alot of times it's easier to work w/someone to learn something new as opposed to "learning" it yourself so when the time comes, if you want, the offer is still open about the timing light/tach issue.

I sure appreciate that and if I do have the time I will take you up on that offer, if alone to meet a fellow Charger fan.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.