News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recommendations for a welder in the DC/Md/Va area?

Started by XH29N0G, June 24, 2013, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XH29N0G

I had thought that I would try to learn and would do this myself, but after looking at some parts that need welding, I am now looking for someone who will be able to judge whether there are other issues that need to be fixed.  I would appreciate any information I can get on a welder in the DC/Md/Va area.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

71charger_fan

You don't say where you are or what kind of parts need welding. If they're engine parts, I've had excellent experience with Automotive Parts and Machine on East Patrick Street in Frederick. There's also Gunther's out by Woodsboro. Fast Lane Fabrications in Jefferson is a good shop that can handle anything else.

XH29N0G

Sorry.  I am in MD - close to DC.  The parts are frame and floor pan.

Thanks for the feedback.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

71charger_fan

My Charger is currently at Fast Lane and the engine machining for it was done at Automotive Parts and Machine where Gunther, who now owns Gunther's near Woodsboro, was working at the time.

http://www.fastlanefabrications.com/