News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cool clone wing car project for sale.

Started by GOTWING, August 25, 2013, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

Hemi Runner

Cool project. All the hard work is done!!

Daytona R/T SE

A few points that should be considered if someone is interested in buying this project... :scratchchin:

That's a Vega rear window, but is advertised as "1969 Daytona 500 rear glass"  :Twocents:

The battery will always be dead unless somebody moves that trunk light switch. :Twocents:

The hood doesn't seem to close all the way in the pictures...

The '70 Charger hood needs to have the reinforcing ribs removed if you are going to move the

nosecone in closer to the fenders. :Twocents:

A383Wing

cars been listed a few times before I think....looked pretty good until I got to the frame rails..I'll pass

69charger2002

Same here. I almost bought the car a couple years ago from the then longtime owner. I was about to pull the trigger until he sent me the torsion bar pics. That just spooked me. Back end of car looked pretty clean, so why would the front floor area be so bad?? It's been listed a couple times on ebay by the current seller.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

GOTWING

:leaving: oops, I didnt realize it was already posted before..

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 25, 2013, 11:37:50 PM
Same here. I almost bought the car a couple years ago from the then longtime owner. I was about to pull the trigger until he sent me the torsion bar pics. That just spooked me. Back end of car looked pretty clean, so why would the front floor area be so bad?? It's been listed a couple times on ebay by the current seller.

How much were they looking to get for it when you were considering it ?
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Old Moparz

Depending on what the seller expects to get, it may not be a bad deal at all.   :shruggy:

There sure are a lot of photos. :o

I don't recall the last project car advertised with that many pics. Even the rusted frame is there to see, unlike a halpag car where they'd just have a few more large font YEEHAWS instead.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus