News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures would have been a plus here...

Started by A383Wing, July 04, 2013, 01:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Daytona R/T SE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Ghoste

I don't know, a lot of people have trouble posting pics here.  Did you pm him and ask?

Daytona Guy

If Ted installed the rear window plug, does that mean it is a glass plug? If so, I would not touch it with a mile long pole. Nothing to say about Ted at all, but glass in that location is not going to last (heat, expansion, contraction, glass flow, trq) - it will show over time. I would not put a nice paint job over it, only to have to redo it every time you see stress cracks -or distortions. I hope it is not fiberglass.

Dane

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Daytona Guy on July 04, 2013, 03:22:52 PM
If Ted installed the rear window plug, does that mean it is a glass plug? If so, I would not touch it with a mile long pole. Nothing to say about Ted at all, but glass in that location is not going to last (heat, expansion, contraction, glass flow, trq) - it will show over time. I would not put a nice paint job over it, only to have to redo it every time you see stress cracks -or distortions. I hope it is not fiberglass.

Dane

:iagree:

DAY CLONA

Quote from: A383Wing on July 04, 2013, 01:21:31 PM
I don't understand why no pics...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,102874.0.html

This would be Doug Adams car.......I'm sure it's been posted on here a few times, black, red stripe, cowl induction hood IIRC

Mike

Beep Beep Dave

Pics will help for sure, maybe they are coming. Sure sounds like an interesting piece and that is a nice colour combo. The 80% done is going to hurt, but that really is all the hard work done. Interesting...

Dave 
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T