News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where do I find it

Started by Lee A, July 18, 2013, 03:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee A

I am looking for the brown flat paint to do my 69 dodge charger dash and the business's in my area will not make flat colors only semi gloss and told me to stand back farther when spraying well it didn't work my dash is the dark brown with dark brown pads where can I find this paint on line
1968 Dodge Charger 440
1969 Dodge Charger 383

Lee A

It says I have to mix the paint myself I would prefer a premise color I premixed paint before for my shed and it did not turn out the shade intended and ruined 2 gallons on paint
1968 Dodge Charger 440
1969 Dodge Charger 383

Dino

Stand back further to spray?  And these are professionals?   ::)

If the satin color is the right one, paint your dash (holding correct distance) and after the solvents flash but before it dries, follow it with a few coats of matte clear.  Problem solved.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

And do your best to find a better supplier if possible.

b5blue

Quote from: Lee A on July 18, 2013, 04:53:33 PM
It says I have to mix the paint myself I would prefer a premise color I premixed paint before for my shed and it did not turn out the shade intended and ruined 2 gallons on paint
Call, they will provide ready to spray if you have a spraygun.  :2thumbs: