News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CarBQ and Daytona

Started by 1970Moparmann, July 28, 2013, 09:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Finally met up with a guy Jim that I met over the winter.  He has a survivor Daytona that has been in the family since 1972.   It shows 40k on the clock.

440 / 4 speed car to boot! 

Has some nicks/chips, but in very good shape.   

According to Jim, the car came from the Pacific NW, Oregon area.  Original owner sold to some local in the NW. Second person kept it for a week, and then Jim's dad bought it in 72.   Since 72, the car has seen about 2,000 miles.  Jim brings it out once in a while. 

Today we met up a a friends CarBQ party.  Some pictures of the car and the get together.

Check out the plate - LOVE IT!

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

chargerman69

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

JB400

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

WINGIN IT

Love it.
My car also originally came from Oregon, then found itself in WA from 1970 until I bought it last year.
And LOVE the personalized plate.  :2thumbs:

PlainfieldCharger

Awesome :2thumbs: Great theme for a get together!

r4daytona

I'm going to steal that theme also.  Man I'd love to inspect and take pictures for the knowledge!