News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My project will be coming home soon...

Started by petercharger, July 30, 2013, 09:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

A few weeks ago , i saw Dane at a local show and he said it would be nice to have another winged car at events. he mentioned by having his yellow with blue they both got more attention. I decided this week that I would make some room at my shop and bring the car home. its been at my friends house for 5 years since i belonged to this group.  I have not seen it close to a year and like they say out of sight ..out of mind.  it needs the drive train hocked up and then i can at least move it around.  I can then focus on the interior and getting it ready for next year.  Here are picks of it as it sits ...thanks peter :2thumbs:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

petercharger

I reformated the pics...hope this works. :scratchchin:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

JB400

Hope everything works in your favor.  The rest of this year will probably go by pretty quick now that July is done and gone. :popcrn:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

r4daytona