News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Dodge Charger bumper/grille assembly question

Started by Longshaor, August 04, 2013, 08:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshaor

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I'm cleaning out my shed and am looking to get rid of some stuff.  I've got what a Mopar buddy of mine told me is a bumper & grille assembly for a 1970 Dodge Charger.  The bumper has a couple of small dings in it, and some of the blades of the grille are cracked through at the base, but otherwise it's intact.  The headlight doors, actuators and electric motor are all still attached, as is the "Charger" name.  So my question is can anyone give me a ballpark on what this thing is worth?

Thanks in advance!

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

hawkeye

sardillim

by chance would you have a back glass ?   any condition

hemi-hampton

Can you post a Picture of it, I might be Interested in it? THANKS, LEON.

charger_fan_4ever

I'm looking for a good set of front bumper support brackets. The long ones that go the length of the grill top and bottom.

Dino

Quote from: Longshaor on August 04, 2013, 08:35:34 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,9.0.html

Pictures would help a lot.  Grilles are all over the place value wise so it's all about condition.  It sounds like it's a very good grille to restore.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Longshaor

Thanks for the replies everyone.  The only photos I have are circa 2005 so, weather permitting, I'll take some new ones tomorrow.

70 Sublime - home it Joint Base McGuire Dix Lakehurst.

sardillim - nope, no glass.  The only other Mopar part I have is an 'ice cube tray'(?) alternator that probably needs to be rebuilt.