News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sad News Hotrod98 Larry Ropers wife passed away friday night

Started by moparstuart, August 12, 2013, 11:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davtona

Baldwinvette77

DAY CLONA

With sincerest sympathies Larry, sorry to hear of Sandra passing

Mike

Big Sugar

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

hotrod98

Thank you for the kind words and prayers. She was a wonderful person and I will truly miss her for the rest of my life.
The very last car show trip that we made was to the Monster Mopar show in St. Louis in 2010.
She loved riding around the track in our Superbird.
Her prized possession though was her 73 Cuda that we built together. We finished it in 2003, the year that she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Memorial Service for Sandra Kay Roper
August 17 at 2:00pm
Fort Smith Pavilion 100 North B Street
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Speedfreak

You have my deepest condolences for your loss.   She was way, way too young.

41husk

Larry, I am very sorry for your loss and glad I was fortunate enough to have met Sandra.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

richRTSE

Very sorry for your loss Larry. Prayers and condolences for you and your family.   :engel016:

Rich

xx29440charger

So sorry for your loss Larry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Daytona Guy

Quote from: xx29440charger on August 13, 2013, 10:07:34 PM
So sorry for your loss Larry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So much has been said in such a heartfelt way. Your loss is beyond understanding and will rightfully hurt, which is an expresion of your years of love. My heart goes out to you. I have brought you before the Lord for your needs to be met at every bridge you cross in the next few months.

Dane

200MPH

Charger

Budnicks

My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to all the family, friends & colleagues, May she Rest In Piece 
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

472 R/T SE

Wow, very sorry to hear this Larry, had to have been tough.   :-\

69rtse4spd

So sorry for your loss Larry, may the Lord be with you & your family in these times of need.  :'(.

BigBlockSam

i'm sorry Larry , she seemed like a real cool person and  i know you guys were blessed to have your time together.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Our son Brent cleaned Sandra's Cuda up today. We're going to park it outside the glass pavilion where we are holding her memorial service. She would have been proud. I took the Superbird out for a long drive today. Thinking about her.

Charles Addams

thedodgeboys

God speed Sandra

Larry I had the honer to meet the 2 of you at the Monster Mopar show in 2010 and could tell how much you loved Sandra, sorry for your loss...

hemi68charger

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 16, 2013, 10:14:34 PM
Our son Brent cleaned Sandra's Cuda up today. We're going to park it outside the glass pavilion where we are holding her memorial service. She would have been proud. I took the Superbird out for a long drive today. Thinking about her.

Good way to remember her........ My heart breaks for ya.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

cdr

Quote from: hemi68charger on August 17, 2013, 11:13:17 AM
Quote from: hotrod98 on August 16, 2013, 10:14:34 PM

Good way to remember her........ My heart breaks for ya.......

what  TROY said     
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

I want to thank all of you again for the kind words. The memorial service was great. She would have loved it. It was standing room only.
After the service we took her Cuda and the Superbird out to a cruise night in a nearby town.

Here's a pic of her Cuda sitting outside the Pavilion.

Charles Addams

WINGIN IT

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 18, 2013, 07:07:53 PM
I want to thank all of you again for the kind words. The memorial service was great. She would have loved it. It was standing room only.
After the service we took her Cuda and the Superbird out to a cruise night in a nearby town.

Great way to honor her and her love for you and the cars , :2thumbs:

Budnicks

Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 18, 2013, 08:17:07 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on August 18, 2013, 07:07:53 PM

Great way to honor her and her love for you and the cars , :2thumbs:
That's a great tribute to a lost loved one, the car looks great, I'll bet she would have been extremely proud too... I know I'd be....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Iowa_gator

Sad news for sure.  Larry and Sandra were truly gracious hosts at the wing meet in Branson.  All our heart go out to ya Larry!