News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone need fenders ?

Started by 62 Max, August 13, 2013, 01:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

They are race skins missing the front reinforcements and the small brace to the center of the wheel opening.    They will work fine, but you need to add the parts from another scrap fender.  

Mopar John

Those look a lot like the ones were using on our Superbird restoration!  :scratchchin:
MJ

Lighthorseman

Quote from: Aero426 on August 13, 2013, 03:38:43 PM
They are race skins missing the front reinforcements and the small brace to the center of the wheel opening.    They will work fine, but you need to add the parts from another scrap fender. 

...Would a guy be able to use the reinforcements from a set of '70 Satellite fenders?  I'm assuming that would be possible...but then again, they are originally Coronet fenders, right?   :shruggy:

And, of course, he says he's looking for "offers".  Any idea what a fair offer might be?

Lighthorseman

Well, as it turns out, they're complete, untouched fenders...and Wow!...way beyond my financial reach!  Ha!  What should I have expected though - a bargain-bin deal on NOS Bird fenders?  Suuuure.   :slap:

moparstuart

Quote from: Lighthorseman on August 15, 2013, 05:30:33 AM
Well, as it turns out, they're complete, untouched fenders...and Wow!...way beyond my financial reach!  Ha!  What should I have expected though - a bargain-bin deal on NOS Bird fenders?  Suuuure.   :slap:
as pictured is definanity not complete 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FJ5WING

Quote from: moparstuart on August 15, 2013, 06:11:58 AM
Quote from: Lighthorseman on August 15, 2013, 05:30:33 AM
as pictured is definanity not complete 

How can anyone tell anything from those crappy pics?
wingless now, but still around.

JB400

Aero426

If they had the front reinforcements and hood pin mounts, the fender would be unable to lay completely flat in the photos.

This is the type of fender they are selling.   The seller may not realize they are incomplete.

Aero426

This is a complete fender.

FJ5WING

wingless now, but still around.