News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2013 Woodward Dream Cruise Info

Started by TUFCAT, August 14, 2013, 09:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Congrats to bill440rt who had the honor on winning the Mopar "Top Eliminator" award.  :bow:

Mopar will be showing his car as part of a special display on Woodward. As we speak Bill, his Charger, and wife, are all safely in Detroit taking in the many "sights and sounds" of Woodward.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,103133.75.html

I'm planning on hosting a casual beer and pizza party at my house. Hopefully Bill will be attending but it depends on his schedule with the Mopar reps.  

Party is Thursday night, August 15th.  We also have a special guest member (all the way from New Hampshire) Bryan "Bakerhillpins"   :cheers: :cheers:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,103434.0.html

Call, PM or email to RSVP.   :wave:

Hope to see you there!

Thanks, TUFCAT

bakerhillpins

:popcrn:

Cruzin in the Turquoise terror with my tour guide TUFCAT.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Dino

Thanks for the invite Tufcat but I was too far from home to make it.  I hope you guys had a good time, the weather was sure a nice change from the usual!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

6pkrtse

Sorry, I missed it. I was on vaca all of last week & never even checked the computer or else I would of came to the party. Thanks for the invite. Did you get a good turnout? I was already out on Woodward a couple of night last week too.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic