News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Which car is better aerodynamically ?

Started by Daytona R/T SE, September 11, 2013, 11:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 18, 2013, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 18, 2013, 12:26:05 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 18, 2013, 12:22:44 PM
They don't look too bad if done right.

That's like saying ...

"It's only a little turd floating in the punch bowl" :slap:
There's no need in slapping me bub. :nutkick:

I'll do the slappin'  :slap: :slap: :slap:

You do the strokin'  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

JB400

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 18, 2013, 05:39:35 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 18, 2013, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 18, 2013, 12:26:05 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 18, 2013, 12:22:44 PM
They don't look too bad if done right.

That's like saying ...

"It's only a little turd floating in the punch bowl" :slap:
There's no need in slapping me bub. :nutkick:

I'll do the slappin'  :slap: :slap: :slap:

You do the strokin'  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:
No thank you. :nutkick: :slap:

A383Wing

djcarguy

:poke: :boxing_smiley: :poke: :think: :think: :grouphug: :drive: :drive: :vert: :rock: :apimp: :patriot: :patriot:     Cant we all get alone???    ???   ???    have a great day,the is sun is shining out west. :cheers: :2thumbs:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on September 18, 2013, 07:15:07 AM
I  think the 67-69 cuda fastback   will beat those 2 in a wind drag test? opionions we all got em.

cuda is narrower and smoother  rear window an area flow , looks too smaller grill area an drag,,than c-500 or 3rd gen??

well least its a mopar to talk about instead of bout 30 yr old furd turdbird. 

now lets picture a 68 cuda with wing an nose cone   ,,oh and hemi on closed track,,,heaven on wheels. :drool5: :drool5: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :Twocents: :D  HAVE A GREAT DAY  :cheers: :2thumbs:

djcarguy

so which mopar 19 64 too 74 do think is  or has the smoothest,  less drag air flow roof an rear window???

smallest nose area to push thru the air??   just asking an try to have something to look at this weekend beside---  the 1-3-5   Word games an answer a? with a ? and now the never ending game threads????

well my interest on this site is way more too the cars than word games.  love mopars and wing cars.DJ :Twocents: :Twocents: :cheers: