News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would love your opinions on this

Started by ., September 18, 2013, 09:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

hey, Dot,where do you live in Belgium? I am from  Antwerp.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Wetteren; near Gent. (where the train accident happened.)
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world monocular.

Victor

Hallo....cancell that ad....it's a spam....they are scammers. I am sure because unfortunately me and a my friend paid the money but the car never arrived!!!

Quote from: Victor on September 25, 2013, 05:31:54 PM
Hallo....cancell that ad....it's a spam....they are scammers. I am sure because unfortunately me and a my friend paid the money but the car never arrived!!!
Awtch thats very unfortunate ! I already contacted the website owner to take down the ad some days ago, but haven't received any response.

EDIT: It appears that the car advertisement is now deleted.
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world monocular.

6spd68

Quote from: Victor on September 25, 2013, 05:31:54 PM

Why in the world would you wire money to someone without physically seeing the car in person?  OR at the very least, gotten proper confirmation of who the individual selling the car actually is?
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

six-tee-nine

Quote from: CB on September 24, 2013, 02:48:56 PM
hey, Dot,where do you live in Belgium? I am from  Antwerp.

Well Well hes still alive...... :eyes:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

six-tee-nine

No, but its been a while that Ive heard from you. Me and Per giving you a hand and after a while you seem to dissapear without a thank you. I've seen your 69 for sale and now you have another car.
I may hope you gave Per the parts back he borrowed you....

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

kokxville

So? any news?

Hi six-tee-nine,how are you?
I've met Per one time,great guy,i bought some parts for my 70 i've had  ;) When i was there he just had his 68 painted sublime,and he had a blue 68 or 69 GTX convertible. :drool5:

I just saw this topic and i've seen that particular 68 charger for sale too,but almost 2 years ago.No Doubt in my mind it was a scam the first time i looked in to it. :yesnod:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

ACUDANUT

If you want anyone to take you seriously, lose your avatar pic and have a real name

kokxville

1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Ghoste

It didn't work for Prince when he changed his name.

polywideblock

isn't part of being a charger owner being an individual  :scratchchin:  

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

kokxville