News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Original green door trims good condition

Started by fy469rtse, September 29, 2013, 01:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

Any one doing a restoration on there green interior, a friend of mine sold me his original door trims out of his triple green 68, I was going to dye them black , but ? They are in such good condition , thought I would offer them on here to any member restoring there green interior,
Reason I ask is can you get the correct material , with the metal or matellic look to it, or is it the same old not correct green vinyl that was available years ago.
I will post photos if any one interested boards have no sign any water damage, no rips or tears , original clips are all there, including the map cnr details bezels ? These were to 68 only if I remember correctly, so was the vinyl ? Correct me if I'm wrong , the only work needed to them is the edges in some places have come unstuck, was going to that before I dye them black,
Let me know if anyone needs correct grain vinyl before I ruin them by dying them black