News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Status of my Daytona Build

Started by panhead, September 30, 2013, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panhead

Quote from: wingcarenvy on July 27, 2022, 09:08:02 PM
WOW!! It turned out amazing. I have been watching since the beginning. I haven't ben around in a while and just saw the finished product. Very well done!

Thank you sir, hopefully all is well, and welcome back!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

panhead

Good day folks,

It was a good time yesterday at the HPAC show, perfect weather, and met some great people!
It was my pleasure meeting you Mike and checking out your awesome 70' Charger!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

472 R/T SE

Quote from: panhead on October 02, 2022, 08:48:46 AM
Good day folks,

It was a good time yesterday at the HPAC show, perfect weather, and met some great people!
It was my pleasure meeting you Mike and checking out your awesome 70' Charger!!

Curt

Bo.  The pleasure was all mine.
You're BY FAR the best metal man I've come across.
My Pontiac buddy even mentioned how much he learned from you!!!

We talked about you mostly on our trek back west but he was carrying on how he (as well as I) wished he/we could do work like u & mark, 70 rr vert.

Had to be one of my favorite in about 36 years of shows.  Good times.  Thanks buddy, we'll be in touch.

moparstuart

talked to mike for years on here  , so glad to finally meet him in person saturday   :2thumbs:  and as always good to see you &  your daytona   Curt   . Got to chat with  Jr  and bob  L. too   great mopar week for me cruising around  Kansas    
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

panhead

Good day Folks,

Well, I managed to find the perfect tag for my Daytona replica and now it's official.

Daytona number #504 

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

stucat

working on a Daytona lower steel valance , is a Nascar? style , no front side marker light indentions?. Does anyone have those dem so I can put them in the valance? Or where I can find that info? Thanks

panhead

Quote from: stucat on March 07, 2023, 06:09:47 PMworking on a Daytona lower steel valance , is a Nascar? style , no front side marker light indentions?. Does anyone have those dem so I can put them in the valance? Or where I can find that info? Thanks

Good day,
 Welcome to the forum!!
 Sorry, but I'm unable to answer your question.
Send a pm (personal message) to Mike aka: (DAYCLONA) he may be able to answer your question unless someone else chimes in.

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

Old Moparz

I wanted to comment much sooner but had gotten logged out & forgot my email & DC .com passwords....LoL  :smilielol:

What a beautiful car Curt, your work is amazing.  :cheers:

One day when I am done repairing my house I can start on my Daytona replica.  :eyes:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

panhead

What a beautiful car Curt, your work is amazing.  :cheers:

One day when I am done repairing my house I can start on my Daytona replica.  :eyes:
[/quote]

Thank you sir
I'll be looking forward to seeing your build thread. I'm sure it will come out great!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500