News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heads Up! New Scam Alert! A Must Read!

Started by 262chargers, March 02, 2006, 08:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

262chargers

Heads up, I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping at the mall.

This happened to me at the mall, and it could happen to you anywhere.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking girls about 19 or 20 years old come over to your car while you're loading your new stuff into your car. They both start wiping your windshield with a cloth and Windex, with their boobs almost falling out of their skimpy tank-tops. It is impossible not to look. When I thanked them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another shopping center. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and probably again tonight.
:o :P

Johnny SixPack

Looks like we all need to stock up on some cheap wallets from the dollar store. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

ramit

That is a funny one!  You actually had me going there for a bit.

BigBlockSam

can you give me directions to that mall, please  :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Plumcrazy

We need to stock up on cheap wallets and one dollar bills. ;D

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar