News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AERO CARS

Started by 69_500, March 04, 2006, 06:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I had never thought of a need for a separate aero car section either but it makes sense.  Without realizing it, I had been going to those threads a lot too.  The 69 500 was always my dream car though.  I just wish my salary would keep pace with the rate of inflation as it applies to Mopars.

69_500

Well the 500's are definatley the cheap way into the real aero cars that is for sure. They are way cheaper than a Superbird or a Daytona. That is as long as you don't go for a HEMI car.

Ghoste

I always liked them better than the wings anyway.

69_500

As most can tell I like them, and they hold a special place to me, but to me nothing looks better than a 69 Daytona. Just my opinion though. I'd go after a Daytona 100 times faster than another 500.

BigBlockSam

i'm more into a superbird than a daytona
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

It is like most things everyone has their own opinions on things. We each have our own things we like and dislike. To me a Daytona is the cream of the crop. To others its the Superbird. To others it is the 1957 Chrysler 300C. To others its even a Chevy sometimes.

Ghoste

A Chevy?  C'mon, now you're just being silly.