News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006-2010 Backseat Wall Build (subwoofer enclosure)

Started by BamaBoy334, December 23, 2013, 12:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamaBoy334

I wanted to know if anyone has stepped up their Car Audio game. Im asking because I have 6 weeks left in Afghanistan and I wanted some measurements so I can have ideas already in my head when I touchdown. :shruggy:

The pics are what im talking about.
(1st post here)  :cheers:

JB400

Thanks for your service :cheers: :patriot:

I highly doubt if anyone here has done anything this outrageous in their Chargers being we're more into the classics.  But, I just have to ask.  Outside of attending sound competitions, how can a project like this be pleasurable on the street? :popcrn:

If it was me, I'd consider adding the Daytona spoilers.

BamaBoy334

Actually this will be for everyday use and no competitions at all.
I see it as, I really love bass. Every car I have ever owned has had some type of loud set-up in it. Nothing this extreme, but why not?
I dont have kids, not Married, and I hate have ppl in my backseats.. So why not have some fun and eliminate the question for a ride lol.

I did join this forum to ask some questions about random things, but I have noticed that most here are classic owners so I do think im in the wrong place.. :scratchchin:

I do have alot of respect tho for all the Classic ppl here. I never knew it would be this many. Its impressive  :2thumbs:

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

twodko

So HE isn't causing your ears to bleed enough?

Just come home whole brother.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!