News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE HERE HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!

Started by daytonalo, December 23, 2013, 09:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talkiemopar

hmmmm!  I'll be seeing the big 72 in Jan. 29th and I'm just happy to climb out of bed each morning!

Hope you're having a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.  My wife say's growing older has sure been interesting there is always a new ache or pain to learn everything about.  She will be getting DR.MOM degree any day. :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink: :flush:

Rick and the secretary

BigBlockSam

Quotehmmmm!  I'll be seeing the big 72 in Jan. 29th and I'm just happy to climb out of bed each morning!

Hope you're having a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.  My wife say's growing older has sure been interesting there is always a new ache or pain to learn everything about.  She will be getting DR.MOM degree any day. yesnod icon_smile_wink flush

Rick and the secretary

:yesnod: :yesnod: :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Fred

Quote from: talkiemopar on December 25, 2013, 04:07:05 PM
hmmmm!  I'll be seeing the big 72 in Jan. 29th and I'm just happy to climb out of bed each morning!

Hope you're having a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.  My wife say's growing older has sure been interesting there is always a new ache or pain to learn everything about.  She will be getting DR.MOM degree any day. :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink: :flush:

Rick and the secretary

I was beginning to think I might be the oldest one on here......it was starting to get pretty depressing.
I'm smiling again.  :icon_smile_big:

Merry Christmas everyone. A good new years resolution..........to be here for next Christmas.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

69_500

Hmm, thanks everyone you sure put a damper on me turning 36 next year. Merry Christmas to all.  Troy your not the only one to be lost and in need of Jesus. Found him December 10, 1989.

WINGR

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all of you as well. Happy Holidays

Hope you all have an safe and happy holiday season.

WINGR/Steve

ws23rt

Quote from: Fred on December 25, 2013, 07:22:57 PM
hmmmm!  I'll be seeing the big 72 in Jan. 29th and I'm just happy to climb out of bed each morning!

Hope you're having a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.  My wife say's growing older has sure been interesting there is always a new ache or pain to learn everything about.  She will be getting DR.MOM degree any day. :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink: :flush:

Rick and the secretary

I was beginning to think I might be the oldest one on here......it was starting to get pretty depressing.

Merry Christmas everyone. A good new years resolution..........to be here for next Christmas.

I wondered the same thing :lol:  And our cars are getting older at the same rate. :lol:

We spend a lot of time and money preserving our cars. Let's not forget self preservation so we can keep fixing the cars :2thumbs:

Merry Christmas and we have a week to make the new years resolutions.---(that we will stick to?--)

chargerman69

Merry christmas,
Am glad to still have a large family

Fred

Quote from: ws23rt on December 25, 2013, 09:49:37 PM
Quote from: Fred on December 25, 2013, 07:22:57 PM

Rick and the secretary

I wondered the same thing :lol:  And our cars are getting older at the same rate. :lol:

We spend a lot of time and money preserving our cars. Let's not forget self preservation so we can keep fixing the cars :2thumbs:

Merry Christmas and we have a week to make the new years resolutions.---(that we will stick to?--)

I wish I was as young as my Charger.  I do my best to preserve what's left of me. Actually I don't want to boast but I will......I still have my six pack, not an ounce of fat on me. I work out every day and enjoy it.
Not sure I'll be able to stick to the new years resolution I suggested but I'll give it my best shot.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.