News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brake hose that connects from the hard line to a Dana 60

Started by MxRacer855, December 29, 2013, 01:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxRacer855

I'm looking for the brake hose/line that clips on to the bracket bolted on to the undercarriage, connecting the rear hard line to a Dana 60 rear end. I had to cut the old one off of my 8-3/4 rear end.

Does anyone have a link to one? I just want to make sure I've getting the correct one.
Thanks

Jeff

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

MxRacer855

Thanks guys. I didn't know if it was something special or not.

FJMG

Only thing special is that the 60 is longer than the 8.75 but you could make anything work if need be.

MxRacer855

So should I just bring the old rubber line to the auto store and have them match it with one that's a few inches longer if possible?

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

John_Kunkel

In the real world the only difference between the two listed is 1/8" in length. For that reason many suppliers only list one sized for both the Dana and 8 3/4".
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

MxRacer855

MxRacer855

With that, the same brake hoses going from the hard lines to the drums on an 8.75 rear end will work for discs on a Dana 60? I'm doing the 8.75 Drum to Dana 60 Disc conversion.