News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What kind of spark plugs does everyone prefer?

Started by resq302, March 07, 2006, 08:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparGuy

Sounds like NGK's are the most used or will use next time on this chat board!  Any ideas on the number of the NGK spark plug I'd need for a 68 383-4? 
Thanks

firefighter3931

Quote from: MoparGuy on March 08, 2006, 09:02:53 PM
Sounds like NGK's are the most used or will use next time on this chat board!  Any ideas on the number of the NGK spark plug I'd need for a 68 383-4? 
Thanks

I'm assuming you're using the factory heads....if so, the NGK XR5 is what i would use on that engine.  :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

MoparGuy

Thanks Ron, As far as I know they're the factory heads!  Just went surfing  & stumbled across this web site (NGK) that looks at spark plug part number info & it has a huge cross reference to many other manufacturers of plugs.  It's worth a look if you want to compare, the web site is  http://home.att.net/~ngkaz/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Thanks again.

Chryco Psycho