News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sweet 71 Cuda on the Speed Channel!!!

Started by Blakcharger440, April 15, 2006, 01:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

Just saw a 71 Cuda on the Speed Channel! This car was built for all around performance!
Any body have any inside information on this car???

The car looked red or hemi orange with black billboard stripes!
The only thing I would have changed is to lower the car just a little more!
Awesome ride

Spike

Blakcharger440

Sorry guys. Even if I had wanted to do a search on this forum about the car I couldnt have guessed
to search for a XV Motorsports.  ???

I must have missed both posts by XV and they sneaked it  by me.

Thanks!

Troy

I'm a sucker for modern tech in old cars so I drool over every post from John. Searching on that topic would have been difficult which is why I posted all of the links (maybe they'll be easier to find?). I still missed the show...  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

dqhemi

Glad you enjoyed that show!  That car worked really well. 

It was track testing of our Level I suspension.

Car had a mildly worked 5.7 Hemi making about 440 HP w/ 7,000 RPM redline.  5-speed, upgraded rear w/ gear drive diff and our Level I brakes.

Keep watching Dream Car Garage because it gets better.  We just 4-post tested our Level II suspension and it gets track tested next week. That set up is really wild - I'll put up a post of that one in another thread. 

Theywill show the track testing of that setup and also our first production car running at Mosport.

John Buscema
XV Motorsport
www.xvmotorsports.com

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Blakcharger440

Thanks dghemi!!! I will definitely be watching the progress of that Cuda!!!!  :icon_smile_big: