News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nice of G.C. to do this...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, January 21, 2014, 02:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billssuperbird

Highwaystar

That is awesome. Did graveyard carz do this for free? or did he pay for the restoration?  120K sounds like a good price for what I have seen some other sellers trying to get for there's lately.
68 GTX Convertible
69.5 Road Runner
69 Charger 500

T.J

r4daytona

First, thanks for posting.  The article was pretty good, he had a couple things confused.  As far as the price, I actually told him that it was a debateable point on value.  Thats just what I have it insured for. Maybe it's high to some, but thats just what he went with.  I'm not making a big deal if every bit of it is correct, it was just a nice way to give a local interest story to my area.  Buy the way, I have found a guy that is going to stretch my front wheel mouldings they way they should be.  I'm having fun working on the some of the little things I told Mark I'd enjoy doing.

Mytur Binsdirti

Congrats. They did a very nice job with that news spot.    :2thumbs:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 21, 2014, 01:34:10 PM
Congrats. They did a very nice job with that news spot.    :2thumbs:

They got alot of info right....vs say that dennis guy who makes cars for fast and furious calling the daytona a 1970 model charger lol...

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

moparstuart

great feature , loved that your dad was in it too   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

r4daytona

I was glad he was in it as well.  I had, but couldn't find, a picture of him standing with me when I was a kid.  He carved and sanded that car by hand !    He has no skills with power tools, but he can tell you how many rivets there are in some WWII fighter planes.  I know it's off topic, but here's a video of a plane he helped restore back in 1982.  He was 50.  I'm proud of him.  The historical parts of the story are interesting.  The same plant is now a HomeDepot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YfxW8DkjoI

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P