News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk guys earn their money

Started by toqwik, March 08, 2006, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toqwik

I am replacing the trunk in my 68 Charger, and can see why they charge so much.  I have about 25 hours in it so far, and still not ready for final fit.  it's not hard mind you, but the time cutting, cleaning, doing it right, sure does fly by.  Don't bitch if you get a good price for this, I couldn't find anyone even willing to price it around me.  I am sure the end result will be worth it....
Scott

PocketThunder

Quote from: toqwik on March 08, 2006, 10:57:08 PM
I am replacing the trunk in my 68 Charger, and can see why they charge so much.  I have about 25 hours in it so far, and still not ready for final fit.  it's not hard mind you, but the time cutting, cleaning, doing it right, sure does fly by.  Don't bitch if you get a good price for this, I couldn't find anyone even willing to price it around me.  I am sure the end result will be worth it....
Scott

You're telling me!

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

toqwik

I almost wish mine looked like that.  The taillight panel gone would make life alot easier...