News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

nose cone #3

Started by panhead, February 16, 2014, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPTRacing

Nice nose cone.
:cheers:

Also, was the "Lawn Mower deck" an option in 1969???   :icon_smile_tongue:
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

panhead

Quote from: Stevearino on February 18, 2014, 07:53:11 PM
Not a body guy? With metal work like that what the hell would you call yourself? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: I am thinkin' Master Body Guy. How about that?

I'm but a student, your the true master here, their are things your doing that I would not attempt. You'll have a awesome car when your done!!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

Budnicks

Quote from: panhead on February 18, 2014, 06:34:04 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on February 17, 2014, 09:09:22 PM
very nice work indeed !!!
Are you using a fiberglass nose as template and  to check fitment ?
What gauge  18 or 20 ?
How much mud work do you expect @ the end of the day to make perfect ?

Thanks for the kind words,

I made this out of 18 gauge. For a template I used a real nose cone (thinks to wingman aka JR). As far as fit the pics that I posted was the fit test, I need to work the edges on the sides as I left them a little long but over all it fits real good. As far as mud work goes I don't know, as I'm not a body guy but it shouldn't be a hole lot I hope.

Curt
:cheers: What ever you call yourself talent wise, you damn good fabricating that nose cone, your a sheet metal man for damn sure...  :Twocents:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks