News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

As of today... It's official...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, February 19, 2014, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Congrats  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  Gonna do anything special (short term) to celebrate?

Daytona R/T SE

BrianShaughnessy

Congrats!  :cheers:

Paid mine off last year.     Saving for property taxes is a little different compared to escrow BS but it's definitely a load off my mind.     :Twocents:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Bobs69

My wife and I are also counting down the days.  After that we'll just bank it for a bit and relax.  Then I hope we can enjoy ourselves even more.

Takes a lot of sacrifice doesn't it?  We do manage to go on vacations every year, but there are other things we do with out.

moparsr2fast

Bob

70 Charger 500
     2001 Ram 2500 Sport
        2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  2006 Dodge Charger Daytona

Mytur Binsdirti

I remember that same feeling every time I made my last payment.

Steve P.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!   :boogie: :smoke:

We paid off our last house and less than 2 years later we had a sinkhole. Now in this house we have about 3 more years till we are out from under.. But then it will be time for exterior paint and a roof on the shop and a new riding lawn mower and, and.... Wait, how much is that new rider????   :icon_smile_big:

Congrats brother!!!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Steve P. on March 10, 2014, 12:42:53 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!   :boogie: :smoke:

We paid off our last house and less than 2 years later we had a sinkhole. Now in this house we have about 3 more years till we are out from under.. But then it will be time for exterior paint and a roof on the shop and a new riding lawn mower and, and.... Wait, how much is that new rider????   :icon_smile_big:

Congrats brother!!!!

:cheers: