News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Carlisle Nationals 2014 - Share your memories and event photos here!!

Started by TUFCAT, February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I found their generic ones to be light on the Mopar stuff.

mopar0166

I will see what I can do to stay longer, guess I should start getting my 69 GL pretty

BananaDan

Lock up your Naners, because I should be making the trip again after a year off.   :2thumbs:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

TUFCAT

Here's a tip for those planning to go...book your hotel rooms now.

Troy

Quote from: TUFCAT on February 26, 2014, 04:55:55 PM
Here's a tip for those planning to go...book your hotel rooms 7 months ago.
Fixed it for you. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

Yeah, I had originally planned if I went to take the 67 and camp.  It won't happen now but I always wanted to do a road trip in that thing and use it as a tent.

firefighter3931

Rob (KamKuda) has a room booked at the Quality Inn.....it's been awhile since we were there.  :scratchchin:

The Black Pig has never visited Carlisle  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

bill440rt

Quote from: firefighter3931 on February 27, 2014, 01:41:51 PM
Rob (KamKuda) has a room booked at the Quality Inn.....it's been awhile since we were there.  :scratchchin:

Ron

Could this be the debut year for the 'Pig, Ron?  :scratchchin:

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Brads70

I'm going again unless something drastic happens. Hopefully no speeding tickets this time? :D
Cooter sorry to hear about your wife!  :icon_smile_sad:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Ron
Woah will it be the Ron-Rob show again this year with some Alexander Keith's in tow?  :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

firefighter3931

Quote from: bill440rt on February 27, 2014, 02:00:44 PM

Ron

Could this be the debut year for the 'Pig, Ron?  :scratchchin:

It just might be Bill....the Pig doesn't get to go to many car shows....it's usually working hard at the track. We both could use a change of scenery.  :lol:

Any tips for removing rubber off the quarter panels.....they're covered with drag radial burnout residue  :drive: :D

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on February 27, 2014, 05:42:49 PM

Ron
Woah will it be the Ron-Rob show again this year with some Alexander Keith's in tow?  :scratchchin:

You know it Chris....there'll be lots of Canadian beer there to enjoy.  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

TUFCAT

Great! I hope to see Ron and Rob again  :2thumbs:

bill440rt

Quote from: firefighter3931 on February 28, 2014, 08:29:54 AM

Any tips for removing rubber off the quarter panels.....they're covered with drag radial burnout residue  :drive: :D

Ron

Ron,
You can try a good wax/grease remover or road tar remover from 3M. Or Goo Gone, or Goof Off. They usually work pretty good.
If caked on rubber is a concern, you might want to consider some of those clear protective decals or something. They are cut to fit, and do a good job. A buddy of mine uses them on his flat black Malibu race car I painted a few years ago.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Mytur Binsdirti

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TUFCAT on February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM
I'll be there. :icon_smile_wink:  

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:    :METAL:  SWEET!    :METAL: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
I and the boys will be there.   :yesnod:  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

TUFCAT

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bakerhillpins on February 28, 2014, 03:08:56 PM

I and the boys will be there.   :yesnod:  :2thumbs:

Along with the Charger?

Tuffy with the Coronet?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bill440rt

I think that's mini-Richard.  :lol:

Tuffy & Baker, together again. I predict more stories to tell the grandkids someday.  :lol:  :2thumbs:
Should be a blast.  :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing members again, & meeting those I haven't.

bill440rt

Maybe one of the mods can sticky a members list at the beginning of this thread?  :shruggy:

So far:

TUFCAT
Bob
Tilar
Mytur Binsdirti
Cooter (?)
XS29L9Bxxxxxx
Just 6T9 CHGR
bill440rt
Ghoste (?)
ODZKing
moparstuart (?)
NHCharger
69CoronetRT
c00nhunterjoe (?)
4cruzin
r4daytona
PlainfieldCharger
mopar0166
white
toocheaptosmoke
BananaDan
firefighter3931
KamKuda
Brads70
bakerhillpins
Charger_Dart
dyslexic teddybear (?)
billfury
GL#10
Devil

:2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Charger_Dart

Add me to the list. This is only my second time at this show and the last one was about 8 years ago so I consider myself a newbie. Not sure if we will take the Charger yet, but maybe....  :cheers:
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

dyslexic teddybear

Never been :'(

Would like to :yesnod:

This year......a definite possible/maybe. :angel:

The only way this will work, is my lady has reconnected with old friend she grew up with, who lives close and she has invited us to stay with her. So no problem with a place to stay......and if things settle down......

They do not sell out for just spectating[no Mopar], do they? No way am I sure enough to by tickets......

4cruzin

No they don't sell out . . . . A great show! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bill440rt