News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Yet, another Charger Ebay Scam

Started by Crazy Larry, March 10, 2006, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Larry

Check this out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-Dodge-Charger-ONE-OF-A-KIND-BIN-5000_W0QQitemZ4620643957QQcategoryZ6199QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Uhhh, lets see......

Seller history.....None

Must private email to be added to approved bidder

Buy It Now for $5,000 USD

(I don't think Chargers have sold for that much since 1999?)

rt green

third string oil changer

Troy

Ok, really, you (guys) don't need to post every scam on eBay since there's about 100 per week just pertaining to Mopars. I'd hope by now that most people have figured out how to spot them.

Thanks,
Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Crazy Larry

Quote from: Troy on March 10, 2006, 07:47:01 AM
Ok, really, you (guys) don't need to post every scam on eBay since there's about 100 per week just pertaining to Mopars. I'd hope by now that most people have figured out how to spot them.

Thanks,
Troy

Yeah, but the scams related to Chargers are kind of funny sometimes - you know the implausible buy-it-now prices and stuff.

But, I am new, and I haven't seen many "Charger scam" posts yet - so sorry if I offend.  ;)

chrisII

Telvis

Quote from: Troy on March 10, 2006, 07:47:01 AM

Thanks,
Troy

Sarcasm detection alert!!!:D