News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird rear window mouldings

Started by 69HemiBee, April 04, 2014, 11:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69HemiBee

I just got a flyer from AMD that the Superbird rear window mouldings are now here. Just an FYI for anyone interested.
Supercar Restorations is a fully equipped facility specializing in Chrysler Corporation automobiles. We also carry an extensive line of parts. Contact me at hek@supercarrestorations.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

billssuperbird

69HemiBee

List is 899.95. PM me for our pricing if interested.
Supercar Restorations is a fully equipped facility specializing in Chrysler Corporation automobiles. We also carry an extensive line of parts. Contact me at hek@supercarrestorations.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69HemiBee on April 04, 2014, 12:30:34 PM
List is 899.95. PM me for our pricing if interested.

Is that for the glass AND moulding or just moulding? Whew....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69HemiBee

Moulding only. The glass is not yet done.

62 Max

You would think for the price,they could have included the clips ! ::)