News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anybody have a pic of a Dana 60 out of a Bbody? 68-70

Started by itchyballs, March 12, 2006, 01:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itchyballs

hi. does anybody have a pic they could post or PM of a Dana 60 say out of a 68-70 B body? thanks guys...

Blown70

Quote from: itchyballs on March 12, 2006, 01:03:08 AM
hi. does anybody have a pic they could post or PM of a Dana 60 say out of a 68-70 B body? thanks guys...

Itchy, you will need to measure the leaf pertches to be sure and the hub to hub or length.  DANA looks the same weather it be in a Ford truck or not.  However you can tell by the mounting method. :yesnod:

I once had someone try to sell me a FORD truck DANA,   swore it was in a 69 Charger..... SORRY SIR JUST could not have been.

Tom

Chryco Psycho

itchyballs

well a friend of mine has two rearends(Dana 60) that he was told were out of hemi cars but looking at the center section it looks a little different shape than what i have seen. i can get them pretty cheap from him but i want to make sure what they are....

Just 6T9 CHGR

Generally pass car Dana 60s will have a provision & threaded holes to mount a pinion snubber.....Truck Dana's will not
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Blown70

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 12, 2006, 05:05:50 PM
Generally pass car Dana 60s will have a provision & threaded holes to mount a pinion snubber.....Truck Dana's will not

Ohhh yea that is the biggest think to note right away.  If that is not there keep walking.... :yesnod:

Chryco Psycho

8WHEELER

I sold this 69 B-Body date code Dana 4yrs ago, wish I had kept it.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

8WHEELER

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Blown70

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 13, 2006, 01:39:44 AM
or use them antway if the price is right

True, I have a truck dana in my charger... Although it is a 4-link rear suspension.... They still can work...