News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone use: 'The Perfect Wax?'

Started by Captain D, June 30, 2014, 11:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Hello all,

Just curious to see if anyone has ever used this product. Any pros/cons, etc.?

http://theperfectwax.com/

1973rallye

Yet another miracle wax. I use Surf City products as in wax and speed demon detailer. Very happy with results
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

Ghoste

And a lot of these miracle waxes are just repackaged mainstream product are they not?

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Ghoste on June 30, 2014, 09:25:34 PM
And a lot of these miracle waxes are just repackaged mainstream product are they not?

im sure their copies of some formula from another major brand added in with something special for their own branding.  Each wax whoever the maker is different for each paint type when used.  I personally use Meguiars professional line only because their consumer line is a derivative of their pro line just scaled back a bit for consumer friendly useage.  I can use their ultimate wax on my  or use their nxt 2.0 and each has shows differently on my car one might favor different for another car.

c00nhunterjoe

The ad says it removes road tar and oxidation. I would NOT use that on your car. Your paint is like a mirror. That wax sounds very heavy and is a bad idea. I am another meguires fan

Ghoste

More like a polish maybe than a wax?

Stegs

perfect wax....no

just do yourself and your car a favor....get chemical guys

buy some soap, some jetseal 109 and petes 53 or blacklight....

you wont regret it at all....trust me!

Ghoste

I'm going to stick with the Meguiars pro stuff for now myself and try applying it better.  You can really drive yourself nuts with this stuff huh? :lol:

Silver R/T

I use Meguiar's and there's no need for me to use another product.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722