News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Discotona, Doctona, Boatona. And now, I give you.....

Started by Aero426, November 19, 2014, 11:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

69_500

Ah should have gotten the rest of it covered in snow. I think this winter when they say it's going to snow 6" or more in a night I will put the 500 out in the yard for a nice staged back in the day photo.

billssuperbird

wingcar

Looks like a "snow" job to me....... :D

(If you did the whole car with say the NASCAR number 6.....you could then sell it as a "winter" show car that the team built for the off season......ok, just an idea...) :smilielol:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Mytur Binsdirti

When the snow blower comes to town, that'll be one happy car.

Aero426

Uncle Fester had some shoveling to do.   He said he was happy to only have to deal with 2 to 3 feet. 

Ghoste

Quote from: wingcar on November 19, 2014, 12:25:08 PM
Looks like a "snow" job to me....... :D

(If you did the whole car with say the NASCAR number 6.....you could then sell it as a "winter" show car that the team built for the off season......ok, just an idea...) :smilielol:

:smilielol:

hemi68charger

Lordy !!!  That's a lot of snow !!!

And to think, I'm in my garage now tinkering with my new TA quite comfortably......  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Daytona Enthusiast

AllWeatherTona !!!  :2thumbs:

that's where they need to be, on the road 365...

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

Daytona Enthusiast

Snowplowtona!!! depending on the size of the spoiler...