News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona, out on Cruise Nite...

Started by 69 DAYTONA, July 28, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 DAYTONA

...I first purchased this Daytona in 1988, kept it a long time, sold it, bought it back in 2009...9,500 actual mile car

...I took it to a show in 2009 just a few days after I repurchased the car and it was never out of the garage again until last month when I took it to Detroit for the "Eyes On Design" show at the Edsel Ford House...I have driven the car several times since the Detroit outing, most recently this last Saturday Nite at a local car show and cruise nite...it drives like a new car

...pix, the way I remember these cars when I was cruising in 1969, "in the wild"

69 DAYTONA

...had a lot of fun

69 DAYTONA

...taking a break

hemi68charger

Love the pictures Larry........... Love the pair of muscle........  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WINGR

Looks awesome, glad to see you're that beautiful Tona. I saw it at "Eyes on Design'" and it looks just as good in person. Glad you got her back.

Way to go Larry

WINGR/Steve

chargerman69

Your in the detroit area am just across the river in ont

Ghoste

Mytur Binsdirti

This is the best angle of a Daytona that you can take a picture of....