News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

10 years latter, its running, Now to finish it

Started by pandamarie, August 12, 2014, 08:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

After 10 years of working on this Daytona clone and 2 back surgeries and a shattered shoulder from falling off my roof, it is finally running and the body it together.  Now to finish all the glass trim and paint the stripe and lettering.
Wife took a video but dont know how to post it here so if you want to see it and hear it run for the first time go to Sandy Maye on facebook and you will see it.
Sounds real good for such a little car.
The nose was the biggest pain in the butt to install with all the rubber in place and with only the help of my wife but we did it.

Ghoste

hemi68charger

Quote from: pandamarie on August 12, 2014, 08:40:40 AM
After 10 years of working on this Daytona clone and 2 back surgeries and a shattered shoulder from falling off my roof, it is finally running and the body it together.  Now to finish all the glass trim and paint the stripe and lettering.
Wife took a video but dont know how to post it here so if you want to see it and hear it run for the first time go to Sandy Maye on facebook and you will see it.
Sounds real good for such a little car.
The nose was the biggest pain in the butt to install with all the rubber in place and with only the help of my wife but we did it.

Excellent...

You can copy the Facebook link here or you can load the video to "Youtube" and do the same thing.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

billssuperbird

JB400

wingcar

1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Beep Beep Dave

Looking good. Hopefully you can be enjoying it regularly soon :2thumbs:

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

CornDogsCharger

Nice!!! The car looks great!  I love the subtle custom touches as well as the wheels!  I thought about getting a set of those for my C500 clone..

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

472 R/T SE

Stevearino

Really clean looking car. Good luck with the final finish. :2thumbs:

Aero426

farm966

Nice...I agree, the wheels look really good on the car. This will hopefully give me some motivation to get my 'Tona clone tore apart and put back together.