News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

72 Headliner clip question

Started by svalkid, August 11, 2014, 03:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svalkid

On many threads people talk about clips on the front above the windshield. My car had nothing but 4 bows when I got it, no clips or headliner or insulation. I cannot see where any clips would go, there are just 6 holes for the metal trim and a whole mess of really sharp teeth. I did read about using big paper clips on the sides and then removing the tabs. I just don't see how any clips would work on the front or rear. Anyone done one of these or have pics? Paul

randy73

If you look on the header pillar, you will see teeth running along the length of it, same in the rear, so no clips for your year. Though there are clips that hold the headliner in place on the bows.

svalkid

I have not seen or heard of that bow clip. Can you tell me what they are or how they work? Are you talking about what goes above the rear window, the 2 springs, which I have only 1?