News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another am fm thumbwheel question- original radios not repops

Started by Ghoste, August 22, 2014, 06:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Is there a good guide somewhere to the various ones?  68 and 69 would be different would they not?  I understand there were two vendors for them, is this true and what if anything was different there?  Would a dealer installed one be different again?  Which ones had black buttons and which chrome? 
There was a topic on Moparts some time ago about this but reading it didn't answer all my questions.

Charger-Bodie

The face lettering is basically the difference between 68 and 69 radios as far as I know. Chrome buttons are from a c body radio.  Not saying there can't be any b body radios with chrome but I don't think they were intended to have chrome.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............