News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone know where to get the fasteners for the front grill chrome for a 68

Started by 68charger440, August 21, 2014, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger440

When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

Hard Charger

they are available. these can be seen when installed in the car. they must be installed when the grille is out of the car.

mr.mopar should have them

68charger440

Quote from: Hard Charger on August 21, 2014, 07:15:25 PM
they are available. these can be seen when installed in the car. they must be installed when the grille is out of the car.

mr.mopar should have them

Thanks.  I looked on their site and couldn't find them, but I sent them an email.  Maybe I just missed them.
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

csx4590

68charger440

Quote from: csx4590 on August 21, 2014, 07:40:47 PM
http://www.gunslingershifters.com/68chargergrilltrimoptions.htm

If you are talking about the hardware that holds the trim that surrounds the grill...
That's the one.  Pricey for a few nuts and bolts, but it is what it is.
Thanks

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68charger440

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

70-500-SE-EXPORT

68 Charger original SS1 paint with matching # 383hp

Brock Lee

If stock is not important, you can go with a small (like a #4) machine screw with a flat top and a washer. Slip the screw into the washer and slide the washer down inside the trim. Then use a nut and washer to mount to the plastic. It may not be correct, but it will do the job. I have done similar to the vinyl top trim on my car. Mainly because I wanted to add a rubber washer to seal out water leaks.