News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

groot

Started by el dub, August 23, 2014, 05:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Anybody recognize this guy? Just wondering what parts of the country he showed up in?
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

twodko

I know that dude! We smoked a lot of ganja at the Filmore and Winterland back in the day. I ran
across the guy at a Blue Cheer concert......they opened for Iron Butterfly. :D
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

polywideblock

and I thought I did a lot of shit    :rotz: ;D

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

el dub

Quote from: twodko on August 23, 2014, 11:24:01 PM
I know that dude! We smoked a lot of ganja at the Filmore and Winterland back in the day. I ran
across the guy at a Blue Cheer concert......they opened for Iron Butterfly. :D

I remember, or not, more barrel acid floating around those concerts Bill Graham put on than anything. But Groot is a character in the movie, Guardian of the Galaxies and I was just wondering where else in the U.S. it was playing. :cheers:
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

bakerhillpins

The movie is, or was, playing all over the US. We saw it a few weeks back. Great movie!  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

draftingmonkey

wrong, wrong, wrong.........that is what happens when you do not keep your coffee cup clean. I am putting mine in the dishwasher ASAP.

Ranger Max