News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For all you guys and gals with neighbors you would like aliens to abduct...

Started by RD, August 08, 2005, 03:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

my73charger

SirNik73

1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

2fast4u

Okay....so whats the latest RD?   You got my curiosity goin'.   Very comical the way that you tell the story though.  Don't get me wrong!   
I undstand what your goin' through.....I have a simular situation here!  Only we don't have rednecks next door....it's drug traffic Blvd!  And I live in southwest KS.

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

RD

Quote from: 2fast4u on August 08, 2005, 09:54:09 PM
  Okay....so whats the latest RD?     You got my curiosity goin'.     Very comical the way that you tell the story though.   Don't get me wrong!     
I undstand what your goin' through.....I have a simular situation here!   Only we don't have rednecks next door....it's drug traffic Blvd!   And I live in southwest KS.

2fast

ummmm.... i didnt write the webpage :D  i just found it and thought you all would get a kick out of it.  :yesnod:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

That's a damn funny read!

I had that bookmarked about 3 years ago. I went back to check for any updates & it was gone! :'(
Probably didn't pay his bill :smilielol:

It looks like it's the same site though, just with more ad traffic.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBadCharger

How's your wife and my kids?

Ghoste