News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New 68-69 Lower dash pads pre order?

Started by comet_666, October 24, 2014, 01:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

Last ones

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Hemidog on December 08, 2022, 12:48:33 AM
@Daytona R/T SE: Does you new pads look the same on both sides above the steering column? Mine are a little off.

I'm not sure, I'll have to look when I get a chance.

Nickrc3

...Daytona R/T/Hemidog, I need replacements of the lower dash pads/glovebox door for my 68' Charger. I could not observe if yours has the faux stitching. What is your opinion of their fit and overall appearance? Source of purchase - PG Classics or others?

Thanks.

Hemidog

Quote from: Nickrc3 on May 19, 2023, 08:19:29 AM...Daytona R/T/Hemidog, I need replacements of the lower dash pads/glovebox door for my 68' Charger. I could not observe if yours has the faux stitching. What is your opinion of their fit and overall appearance? Source of purchase - PG Classics or others?

Thanks.
Yes, they do have the faux stiching (see my second picture in the second post with pictures). I got them from PG Classic.