News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyeMike

QuoteQuote from: CDN72SE on Yesterday at 04:08:35 PM
1973 Charger $75,000
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Dodge-Charger-se/223742306839?hash=item341814aa17:g:CHgAAOSwqwhdxr00

https://youtu.be/68cqagKiPgI

Gee, what a bargain. LOL  smilielol lol

.... and FREE local pick up! ..... In Poland.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

CDN72SE

Yeah saw that 1 bid last night, wow good luck, maybe they will throw some of the 71 stuff on the 72 to make the single car.
1972 Charger SE

ACUDANUT

Quote from: CDN72SE on November 20, 2019, 01:12:29 PM
Yeah saw that 1 bid last night, wow good luck, maybe they will throw some of the 71 stuff on the 72 to make the single car.

I am betting it was a shell bid and it really did not sell. 13K for this ?

wingcarenvy

Quote from: bigdsul on November 02, 2019, 05:40:06 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 01, 2019, 07:44:37 AM
32 grand for a car this rough?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,136426.0.html

The salty air got to this car long ago and ate away at not just the outside. I've seen cars that sat near the beach such as this one. Went and saw one up in Monterey California a few years back and the salt had eaten away at everything.

YAY! I made this thread. Its such an honor to be here.  :rofl:

I love how you are an expert on my car. If you'd like to come see it you will see that it is not rusty underneath at all. Now unless you have first hand knowledge of my car please keep your slander to yourself.

Kern Dog

I wouldn't have admitted to having a car in this thread. It is like standing up in front of people and saying I am a greedy, delusional assclown.

70 sublime

Quote from: wingcarenvy on November 24, 2019, 04:14:21 PM

The salty air got to this car long ago and ate away at not just the outside. I've seen cars that sat near the beach such as this one. Went and saw one up in Monterey California a few years back and the salt had eaten away at everything.

I love how you are an expert on my car. If you'd like to come see it you will see that it is not rusty underneath at all. Now unless you have first hand knowledge of my car please keep your slander to yourself.

You still have the car ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

VegasCharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 24, 2019, 09:00:30 PM
I wouldn't have admitted to having a car in this thread. It is like standing up in front of people and saying I am a greedy, delusional assclown.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Mytur Binsdirti

YAY! I made this thread. Its such an honor to be here.  :rofl:

Congrats on the sale.....assuming they did sell. If so, your neighbors must be thrilled with the thought of having to have those two eyesores gone. The added benefit is that you'll bring everyone's property values up and judging by the surrounding homes, it looks like you live in a decent neighborhood. Now, if I were in your shoes, I'd take the dough, cut that old tree down and invest in a real driveway to bring the home's value up even higher. A new railing, some paint & spiffing up the front of the house wouldn't hurt either.

:2thumbs:

alfaitalia

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

ACUDANUT

LOL. No way that turd brought 13K.

chargervert

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 25, 2019, 03:13:19 AM

YAY! I made this thread. Its such an honor to be here.  :rofl:

Congrats on the sale.....assuming they did sell. If so, your neighbors must be thrilled with the thought of having to have those two eyesores gone. The added benefit is that you'll bring everyone's property values up and judging by the surrounding homes, it looks like you live in a decent neighborhood. Now, if I were in your shoes, I'd take the dough, cut that old tree down and invest in a real driveway to bring the home's value up even higher. A new railing, some paint & spiffing up the front of the house wouldn't hurt either.

:2thumbs:

Mytur,you really need to stop being so shy,and holding your thoughts inside! Express yourself, learn to tell people how you really feel!

ACUDANUT

My turbin is dirty Only speaks the truth.  Ya gotta love the guy.  :2thumbs:

chargervert

69RTSE

Zero Chance that sold for 13K.  Based on previous sales of  71/72 Chargers (to include RT's ) combined with its unrestorable condition.

Kern Dog

Not only a Charger expert but also a reasonably competent real estate advisor.
THIS guy has skills!

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 25, 2019, 09:29:17 PM

THIS guy has skills
!

lol :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

ACUDANUT

I'd like to see this 32K Charger of yours, but I thought you sold it. :popcrn:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 25, 2019, 09:29:17 PM

THIS guy has skills!

Back N Black

Its easy for Mytur Binsdirti to speak his mind banging on the key board, but he would not get always with his comments talking to people face to face.

J.Bond

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the 32 grand mentioned was for wingcareny's 69 RT/SE, not the pair of 3rd gens.

Somebody is getting old.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Back N Black on November 26, 2019, 08:16:22 AM
Its easy for Mytur Binsdirti to speak his mind banging on the key board, but he would not get always with his comments talking to people face to face.

Well, that all depends how well I know a person to say that face to face. If I knew a person well, I'd certainly say those things to them versus saying those things to a complete stranger that I just met. HOWEVER, when someone puts it out on the interwebs for all to see, it's a completely different story. This entire thread is 112 pages of picking other people's property apart, so what's the problem with my little post.....all I did was tell the truth and  give some sound advice.

That said, who can disagree with these four simple facts.....

Do the surrounding houses make the area look like it's a decent neighborhood?    
When those two cars (eyesores) are gone do you think that the neighbors be pleased?  
Will cutting down the tree, getting new driveway, & doing some other improvements on the property make the overall look of the neighborhood look better?
If the house across the street or on either side of the green house, were for sale, will the value of those houses be higher or not without the two cars cars in question and some property improvements?  

Of course I know that you know that I'm right because I am right. Right?  ;)

chargervert

I guess a man has to keep his options open,if you decide you have had enough of the ups and downs of your career, you can venture into real estate consulting, or some kind of Psychotherapy!  Lol Dr. Binsdirti has a nice ring to it........MAKE THE RINGING STOP!.......i'm ok now!

Kern Dog

You can say the same about me. That is fine. I have no time for sullen boreholes that have no ability to take a joke. I usually get a feel for who can take a joke or an insult before letting the sparks fly. I'm guessing that he does too.
Laugh a little, man. Life is so much better when you don't worry so much.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 26, 2019, 01:56:17 PM

You can say the same about me. That is fine. I have no time for sullen boreholes that have no ability to take a joke. I usually get a feel for who can take a joke or an insult before letting the sparks fly. I'm guessing that he does too.
Laugh a little, man. Life is so much better when you don't worry so much.

All I did was offer some constructive advice.