News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Obviously I don't know everyone with a Charger in the UK....but all those I know who imported from the US did NOT import complete restored cars....just too expensive. We  all imported cars needing a full resto or an unfinished project.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

70 sublime

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/markham-york-region/1970-dodge-charger/1354922737?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

completely rebuilt, new front & rear end professionally redone, new bumper, new panels, no body filler, new floor, new truck, front end converted to dish brakes, has 440 engine-professionally done, new interior, has 850 double pumper Holly carborator, its appraised at 85000.00, will consider offers and or trade for a HellCat. call 506-461-5452

He has it appraised for $85000
And it has a bench seat

:rotz: :rotz:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

JB400

No pix if the truck, but the price makes sense if one is included

Lennard

70 sublime

The ad is now gone
Maybe someone traded their HellCat for it :)
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Mytur Binsdirti

Bronzedodge

Looks like there's distortions in the top outer corners of the cowl, top of the firewall.  Wonder if it was hit?
Mopar forever!

Dino

Nah, that's standard on all Chargers. It's just from the pressing process.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

CDN72SE

Three pictures? I put more when selling my Hot Wheels.
1972 Charger SE

alfaitalia

Lol! Not even GOOD pictures!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Fonzy

Quote from: alfaitalia on May 11, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
Obviously I don't know everyone with a Charger in the UK....but all those I know who imported from the US did NOT import complete restored cars....just too expensive. We  all imported cars needing a full resto or an unfinished project.

Nah, you're right, most don't import a fully restored car. It just seems the interest in Mopars is as strong as ever and I'd imagine there are some people on the other side of the world who got enough money but don't have the expertise to do a full resto. I was lucky enough a friend nearby sold me his perfectly overhauled Charger so I didn't have to go the import route (am a Lederhosen Kraut) as I'm not sure I could have handled a full resto. Love fixing the little things now and getting to know it better each day but would have been completely overwhelmed with a rusty shell.

There are a few though I know from German speaking platforms who bought what looked like a proper car and turned out to be a complete rip off. Mate of mine is days away of seeing his newly imported survivor Hemi Road runner and he hasn't had a proper sleep for weeks now. That's why I figured some might prefer buying it via Vanguard etc.

VegasCharger

Mytur Binsdirti

"Also, we have raised the price yet again and will continue to do so as market conditions for these cars goes higher."

Sounds like a good plan to me.....

https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/15344416

1969 R/T SE

Quotewe have seen a general lee sell for upwards of 9,000,000
WHAT LEE HAS SOLD FOR THAT!

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: VegasCharger on May 20, 2018, 08:44:31 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on May 18, 2018, 08:47:19 AM
"Mint Condition Barrett Jackson Show Room Car"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Dodge-Charger/263695261270?hash=item3d65765e56:g:w0cAAOSwC6da~d2g

::)

How much more would the seller be asking if he included the tail panel scripts? :smilielol:

WOW.  3 pic, 7 word ad, yet triple the price?
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

JB400

Quote from: 440 on May 21, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
"Also, we have raised the price yet again and will continue to do so as market conditions for these cars goes higher."

Sounds like a good plan to me.....

https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/15344416
. For a couple dollars more, you buy a 05 Ford GT from the same person.  That would be a tough choice to make

375instroke

I thought this was crazy...

Till I saw these:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

The reproduction trico blades are close enough to me. Crazy.

Challenger340

SHOCK Alert !
Hagerty are recording the largest 4 Month Price appreciation period in many many years on 2nd Gens, with an average 10% increase in 1969 Charger prices between Jan to May 2018 in Canada, with the #1 Cars recording the highest Sale price increases of 12-13% , #2 Cars next highest at 10-11% and so on....
Probably the same in the U.S. as the small Canadian market typically mirrors the larger southern activity.

"Delusional" Sellers ?
or
pre-pricing in for the market increases ?

Vanguard may not look so stupid after all ?

Who would have thunk it even 15 years ago, that the day would come that if you ever sold your beloved 2nd Gen ? you could very well be priced out of the market within months to again replace it.
Only wimps wear Bowties !

JB400

I've been watching Mecum the last few months and 440 cars are breaking down the 100k door.

375instroke

383 4-speed triple green for $95,000!

Kern Dog

"Ask the seller a question"....
Uhhh, did the Doctor prescribe the wrong meds???