News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Those seat bottoms are so overstuffed that they look like they are ready to explode.

alfaitalia

Bit hard on a new member perhaps.....but come on.....HOW MUCH! There are whole project 73 body shells for less!

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,135911.msg1682099/topicseen.html#new
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

alfaitalia

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

ACUDANUT

20K for a Plain Jane, rusty 72 Charger ? :smilielol:
Oh wait numbers matching 318.  :smilielol:

EccentricMagpies

'74 Rallye 4spd (WH23L4) (1 of 94)
'74 Rallye Auto (WH23L4) (quad black)
'69 Swinger 340 - 4spd
'70 Duster 340 - 4spd

Bronzedodge

Mopar forever!

AKcharger

Kern Dog

What a piece of ape shit. Everything about that car is fucked up. Check out the bullshit alternator belt...

VegasCharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on August 24, 2019, 04:50:31 PM
What a piece of ape shit. Everything about that car is fucked up. Check out the bullshit alternator belt...

HOLY H3LL!!! That's got to be the longest V belt in the history of mankind.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

ACUDANUT

I had something kind of like it back in the 80's.  On my '63 426 wedge, I took off the A/C crap and did not know at the time I needed none a/c parts. (different bottom pulley, different Water pump pulley and alt. bracket) Engine still runs today !!

ACUDANUT

We did not have the internet back then.

ACUDANUT

30K for a car that still needs a 10-15k paint job ?

72Charger72

Quote from: VegasCharger on August 25, 2019, 01:59:50 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on August 24, 2019, 04:50:31 PM

HOLY H3LL!!! That's got to be the longest V belt in the history of mankind.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I think thats the one I bought for my John Deer tractor deck!   :rofl:

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

Quote from: kokxville on September 30, 2019, 11:33:06 AM
https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/manvel-1969-dodge-charger/6989384584.html?lang=en&cc=gb

So many things wrong  :rotz:

Wrong, how? I see a seller explaining that the car is not a numbers matching model and stating that it is a clone. Sure, the paint work is not great but the car is not that out of line compared to what others are asking. If it is a solid car that runs right, it isn't too far off the mark.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Kern Dog on September 30, 2019, 12:35:28 PM
https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/manvel-1969-dodge-charger/6989384584.html?lang=en&cc=gb

Wrong, how? I see a seller explaining that the car is not a numbers matching model and stating that it is a clone. Sure, the paint work is not great but the car is not that out of line compared to what others are asking. If it is a solid car that runs right, it isn't too far off the mark.

Looks like a great deal. !! :cheers: :cheers:

gtx6970

Quote from: Kern Dog on September 30, 2019, 12:35:28 PM

Exactly,'
Not every one wants , needs , or even cares about ' OE correct ' . At $35k for a decent looking 69 charger it could be a great driver for someone

VegasCharger

50k for a '66 Charger (non Hemi) on Face Book        :smilielol: :smilielol:

(Copied and pasted from FB listing)
Seller's Description
1966 Dodge Charger
Original 383 4speed
Now has [hidden information] with Trickflow powerport 270 heads.
Indy Modman intake 2 750cfm carbs
.600 lift cam
Roller rockers
Dyno sheets for over 460 HP to the rear wheels
4speed with new Hurst linkage
New clutch
New blow proof bell housing
3 inch stainless exhaust with electric cutouts
New paint
New interior, including dash. Everything works
Super nice car!!
Contact Tom

Pics from the listing. (some of the pics are your usual crappy lazy vertical ones)

INTMD8

I actually really like that one ^   :D
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

VegasCharger

Quote from: INTMD8 on October 09, 2019, 07:34:55 PM
I actually really like that one ^   :D

Oh yeah nice car but it won't fetch 50k. Why would you spend that much when you could buy a 2nd gen for that amount of coin.

And if you're a 1st gen fanatic you could do way better with a lower costing candidate. Pretty hard to flip a 1st gen so buy one to drive and enjoy.

:cheers: